NVisions Communications & Consulting works diligently with businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals to develop PR strategies that maximize visibility among targeted audiences and drive impactful results. We take pride in creating an atmosphere of loyalty and professionalism with our clients and their unique visions.
- Algiers Neurobehavioral Resource, LLC
- Law Office of Attorney Josie Numa
- Liberty Tax – Marrero & Jefferson
- Boomer’s Lifestyle Magazine
- 1031 Canal Street Development
- The Ellison Group, LLC – Education Consulting Firm
- Transportation Consultants, Inc.
- Patina Shoe Parlor
- Visual Artist Toya ‘T. Church’ Thomas, Open House Exhibit
- Visual Artist Ayo Scott, Hue Orleans Exhibit
- Urban Restoration Enhancement Corporation
- Thomas & Eno Nwoko Educational Foundation USA, Inc.
- Algiers Economic Development Foundation
- Common Ground Health Clinic
- Dance for Life
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Black Nurses Association
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Medical Reserve Corps, Region IV
- Mississippi Nurses Association
- Nfungotah, Inc.
Governmental & Political
- Hon. Leslie Ellison, School Board, Legislative, State & Local Democratic Political Campaigns
- Hon. Keva Landrum-Johnson
- Atty. Kimya Holmes, Judicial Campaign
- Civic Source / City of New Orleans
- PJ Jenkins / City of New Orleans
- Together We Can Conference, Advocating Strong: Media, Messaging & Momentum
- GoodWork Network, Business Makeover: Re-branding Your Business
- Unified Nonprofits of Greater New Orleans, Effective Spokesperson Development
- Unified Nonprofits of Greater New Orleans, PR Boost for Nonprofits
- Be Our Voice Training, Mississippi Gulf Coast Region (Health Care Professionals)
- Louisiana Association of Public Charter Schools, 2011 Conference, Media Panel
- Louisiana Association of Public Charter Schools, 2010 Conference, Co-facilitator, Getting in the Game: How to Become a Player From the Board Room to the Halls of Government